How much do tickets cost?
Advanced tickets are $15 for adults and $8 for children 2-12. Online ticket sales close 24 hours before each performance. Gate tickets are $20 for adults and $15 for children 2-12.
I purchased my tickets online, but didn’t receive them.
Are tickets refundable?
Tickets purchased online may be refunded BEFORE THE RODEO by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The Kiwanis Club of Clarksville reserves the right to deny any and all refunds requested after the date of your purchased event.
Where is the event located?
The Kiwanis Rodeo takes place at the Montgomery County 4-H Arena, on Rossview Road, east of I-24 Exit 8.
What type of seating is available?
Seating at the rodeo is bleacher style and is first come, first served. We expect all of our guests to be courteous with seating and allow to fill in space as needed. Our Friday and Saturday performances are normally very busy. So, please plan accordingly.
Standing room only areas are available when seating has been filled.
Can I compete in the Rodeo?
What items are not allowed?
Coolers and large bags are not allowed. Strollers are allowed, but not encouraged due to the event’s dirt and gravel surfaces. Glass items are also not allowed inside the Rodeo.
Outside food is not allowed inside the Rodeo. We have tons of food and drink vendors for your enjoyment. Food for young children is allowed.
If it rains, will you cancel the event?
No. The Montgomery County 4-H Arena is a covered facility. Our vendor and entry gate areas are also covered. The show goes on rain or shine!
Free outdoor parking is located at the Rodeo grounds. Come prepared for wet conditions in the event of rain.
What type of food and souvenir vendors will you have?
We offer a wide variety of options in our vendor tent, from western souvenirs to food and beverages. Our food options include pizza, popcorn, funnel cakes, Italian ice and more. Non-alcoholic beverages include Coca-Cola products. Alcoholic options include products from Anheuser-Busch and Jack Daniels (ID check and armband required for all alcohol purchases).
Vendor items can be purchased with tickets. These tickets can be purchased at various locations around the grounds (credit card or cash accepted).
Are there any safety concerns?
As with any live event, safety is a major priority. We ask our guests to follow these rules to ensure a great, safe event…
- Please do not sit on, lean on or put hands/feet/head through the event perimeter gates
- Some of our events, such as barrel racing, will cause dirt to fly into the stands. If you have concerns, please do not sit near the center of the arena or on the bottom row.
- Please do not attempt to reach through the event perimeter gates to touch or pet an animal. We have a petting zoo for that!
- Our bleachers have guard rails for your safety, but are open-ended. Please do not allow children to sit on the ends of bleachers or play on or around the bleachers.
- Our parking areas are gravel or grass. Our entry gate and vendor areas are gravel and the Rodeo arena is dirt, sand and straw. Please dress accordingly. Sandals, jelly shoes and crocs are not the best idea for safety and comfort!
- In the unlikely event of an emergency, we have local paramedics on the Rodeo grounds.